1. Blaire got her name from a young girl who use to take ballet at Pacific Northwest Ballet. This other Blaire is also a dear friend of Amanda Brotman's (creator of Amanda Pearl). My Mom saw the name and immediately loved that it had an "e" on the end.
2. She rarely gets stressed (which is the complete opposite of me). I admire her for this.
3. A born hippie, Blaire is boho chic and can pull off looks I never could! (See below)
4. I'm an old soul, meaning I'm not a big music person unless it's classical, Etta James or Frank Sinatra. My sister follows the music scene closer than anyone I know. Don't even think you know more about Umphrey's McGee or Rebelution than she does.
5. She loves black onyx. Which is exactly why Gabe and I bought her these gorgeous matching black onyx stud earrings and necklace from Blue Nile for her birthday gift.
Happy 23rd Birthday Blaire!